It’s That Time of Year!
All year your budget has been static, and now just as the fiscal year ends, administration gives you the joyful news. Your library has some year end funds that must be expended or lost. Proposals are needed quite soon.
Here are five ideas:
- Authorities processing. You have wanted to refresh your catalog and update obsolete headings, but there has not been any money. Send us an e-mail with the number of bibliographic records in your catalog and you will receive a quote the same day.
- Large sets authority control. If another department is using the year end funds to buy a big set that includes MARC records, get a quote from us on the cost of updating the headings before the records are loaded. Discounted prices for high volume (this is true year round, just ask).
- Accelerated Reader, Lexile® Measures, and Reading Counts. Add information to your catalog that will help you find AR, Lexile, and RC. Standalone is economical; with authorities processing, free!
- Documents Without Shelves. Your library does not have to be a depository to benefit from access to online government documents.
- ERIC MARC Records. This is a great way for a university, or any institution that supports educators, to revive interest in and provide access to ERIC documents.
We are flexible and quick to respond. Let us give you a quote today.
- Original purchase orders or other official authorization is required.
- MARCIVE accepts U.S. dollars and checks for U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Payments may be made by
- Check in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank
- Visa credit card
- Mastercard credit card
- Discover credit card
- American Express credit card
- Electronic funds transfer
- To put money on account for cataloging services, please contact the Business Office, at 1-800-531-7678. This makes payment of small invoices easier for you.
- To put money on account for authorities or other services, please contact a marketing representative for a quotation. An invoice will be prepared for payment.
Options for paying by credit card
- Pay using ePay. You can do this yourself if you have a previous invoice handy.
- Call 1-800-531-7678 and ask to pay by credit card. A member of our Business Office will help you.
- Pro forma invoices can be paid by check or credit card.
- To pay a pro forma invoice by credit card, please call 1-800-531-7678. It cannot be paid using ePay.
What is ePay?
The MARCIVE ePay system allows you to view and pay your invoices all from the convenience of your own computer. With Internet access you can:
- View all your invoices since 2004
- Print all your invoices since 2004
- View your payment history since 2004
- Pay outstanding invoices with a VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- Pay an advance amount on your account
How to Access the ePay System
Using ePay is easy. Just click on the link at the top of this page to access the system. You don’t need a username or password, just basic information that can be found on any MARCIVE invoice issued since 2004. Before accessing the system make sure you have:
- Your MARCIVE Library ID that appears in the upper right of your invoice. It consists of four alphabetic characters.
- An Invoice Number that also appears in the upper right of your invoice.
- An Invoice Amount as shown on your invoice.
You don’t have to have use the information from the invoice you wish to pay, view or print. Information from any invoice issued since 2004 will gain you access to the ePay system.
Paying by Credit Card
If you wish to pay an invoice by credit card, you will be transferred from the ePay system to a secure card processing site.
Once you have submitted your credit card information you will receive an email indicating your successful payment.